Bill of Rights
Quality Partners are the backbone of our business. We believe they should expect nothing less than the following terms from their healthcare partners. To that end, we have codified the following Bill of Rights.
- The Right to a Respectful Relationship : You run a business targeting a specific clientele. You deserve access to a local representative who understands the local market and cares about the success of your business first and foremost. This representative should be able to give you tailored, analytically driven counsel that accounts for your goals and capacity. You deserve this regardless of the size or location of your business.
- The Right to Protect Your Brand: Your business and the integrity of its brand should be protected in any transaction you conduct.
- The Right to Clear Terms: Your contract should be clear and understandable. Material terms and limitations should not be buried where they are hard to find. Stated fees should be inclusive of all incidental costs.
- The Right to Prompt Payment: Running a business is challenging enough; you should receive payment well within the agreed period for services/products.
- The Right to The Finest Quality Standards: Suitable quality is determined by product users, clients or customers. You should be assured a systematic measurement, comparison with specific standards, monitoring of processes and an associated feedback loop that confers error prevention.